There are many factors that can cause the Epson printer printing blank pages such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. All you need to do is to print a nozzle and check the pattern to see if the nozzles are clogged or working fine. You just have to clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size; layout settings along other settings in the printer are correct. There is no doubt in saying the Epson printers offer the users some of the magnificent services however there are few of the users who are facing technical issues with the printer. One of the common errors that are faced by Epson printer is Epson printer printing blank pages. This error can commonly occur in any printer. In this article, you will get to learn the basics to fix the error.
What are the causes of the Epson printer printing blank pages error?
Well, there are many users who are facing the Epson printer printing blank pages. So, to get a clear idea, you need to understand common causes behind the issue:
- The ink cartridges were empty. There is incorrect paper size.
- The nozzles are clogged.
- There are issues with the software that is installed on the device.
- Issues occurring with the cartridge installation.
- Printer drivers were not installed properly on the devices.
Prerequisites before you fix Epson printer printing blank pages
Be it any Epson model Epson XP 400 printer, Epson XP-310 printer, or Epson XP-410 printer, there are certain prerequisites you need to consider before fixing up the Epson printer printing blank pages error:
- Make sure that the printer is placed on a stable and flat base as a slight tilt can occur as the issues in printing.
- The user has to check the yellow tape is removed from the ink cartridge at the time of installation.
- Check the paper size so that it remained aligned, along with the layout settings and other printing settings are correct.
- Users should replace the old ink cartridge.
- You need to use paper that is compatible with the product’s specifications.
- The user needs to ensure that there is no blank page in the document that is printed.
Why is my Epson printer keeps printing blank pages?
There are many factors that may cause the product to the print blank pages, such as the print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print the nozzle and check the pattern to see the nozzles are clogged. Just clean the print head. You need to make sure that you have done the paper size, orientation and you have checked the layout settings of the printer software are correct.
Epson printer printing blank pages after changing ink
Just check the ink cartridges have been inserted properly if the lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of the ink cartridges. Make sure it has been returned to the original position. Just perform the head cleaning the printer is available to print or not. You are requested to try to reset the ink cartridge counter.
How to fix Epson printer printing blank pages on Windows 10?
- Just press the Windows key and then open the “Settings” option.
- After this, go to the “Devices” option.
- Tap on the ‘Printers and scanners” option.
- Now, select the printer and tap on the “Manage” after that tap on the “Printing Preferences”.
- Tap on the “Maintenance” tab and tap again on the “Extended settings” button.
- Select the “Skip Blank page” option.
- You have to tap on the “Ok” option to save the settings.
How to fix Epson printer printing blank pages on Mac?
- First of all tap on the “Apple” menu and open the “System Preferences” option.
- Now select the “Print and scan” option and choose the “Options and supplies” button.
- Tap on the “Driver or options” settings.
- You have to set skip blank page to “On” and then tap on the “Ok” option.
What are the ways to resolve the Epson printer printing blank pages error?
- You can skip the blank page that is present in the document.
- Just clean the nozzles that are blocked.
- You can update the printer driver.
- The users can check the clogged nozzles.
- Run the troubleshooting steps for the Printer.
- Restart the Printer again.
We hope that the article has given you meaningful insights to fix or deal with the Epson printer printing blank pages error. However, even after following the steps, the Epson printer not printing error that still persists, then you are requested to visit the official website of Epson Printers and go to the customer support section to resolve your queries.